- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Here if you wanna see her first statementif she actually did bully someone when she was in school then she should just issue an apology. we all do dumb things when we're young, many bullies stop bullying when they get out of high school because they realized that what they were doing was dumb.
but if she didn't bully anyone then I can honestly see why she would do this, that's a serious allegation and it could ruin her reputation. i mean personally,if someone was making up false rumors about me then id probably do the same thing. i dont rlly know much about this case but i can see why she would do this if the rumors are false.
well thats kinda dissapointing :/Here if you wanna see her first statement
![]()
[NetizenBuzz] Hyorin Hopes To Visit The Bullying Victim To Work Things Out - KpopSource - Your Ultimate K-Pop Hub
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/hyorin-reveals-she-hopes-to-visit.html Welp she basically admitted she bullied this girl for 3 years otherwise, instead of meeting with her, she would've sued her for defamation or something. Sigh Hyorin a little part of me really did hope you just...www.kpopsource.com
Because if true Hoyrin is an evil vindictive jerk who preyed on children in groups, stole money and clothing, and got rich and loved. I too would want to see her life in tatters. The person has, tired for years to be heard.this whole thing is pointless in my opinion. It happened 15 years ago. Why is this girl demanding an apology still? Let it go. What Hyorin did wasnt okay but it was so long ago and honestly everyone gets bullied at some point in their life. I do feel bad for this girl if its true but god move on. But this whole thing is a mess and Hyorin attempting to meet with her then sue her just looks bad on her part....
It was in middle school? People can change. why hold it over their heads for the rest of their lives? Everyone gets bullied and almost no one gets an apology. Hyorin worked hard to become an idol, her being a bully when she was 13/14? shouldn’t discredit her hard work. This person is only demanding an apology bc Hyorin is famous. I do feel some sympathy for the victim though...Because if true hoyrin is an evil vindictive ass who preyed on children in groups and got rich and loved. I too would want to see her life in tatters. the person has tired for years to be heard.
no she is a thief and a criminal if true.It was in middle school? People can change. why hold it over their heads for the rest of their lives? Everyone gets bullied and almost no one gets an apology. Hyorin worked hard to become an idol, her being a bully when she was 13/14? shouldn’t discredit her hard work. This person is only demanding an apology bc Hyorin is famous.
if it really is true and is as bad as the girl is claiming it to be then I think Hyorin should apologize. But either way I still don't think it should really affect Hyroin's career as an idol/singer.no she is a thief and a criminal if true.
3 years of constant bullying theft ect.
The girl has according to the story tried for years to get the story out.
So if idol x raped a girl in middle school then its all good? because they are different now?
you are way more forgiving than I, she did permanent damage to her victims. If true has proven to be a waste of a human being, especially since she is covering it up. She in no way deserves to be respected at all.if it really is true and is as bad as the girl is claiming it to be then I think Hyorin should apologize. But either way I still don't think it should really affect Hyroin's career as an idol/singer.
It's probably her agency and not her controlling the situation but i agree the way they are handling it makes her look bad or should i say makes her look worse.you are way more forgiving than I, she did permanent damage to her victims. If true has proven to be a waste of a human being, especially since she is covering it up. She in no way deserves to be respected at all.
She has not changed.
To even begin to have changed she would have to come forward, admit what she did, show true remorse and actively work to combat the attitudes that led her to such actions.
She created and runs her own agency.It's probably her agency and not her controlling the situation but i agree the way they are handling it makes her look bad or should i say makes her look worse.
I really feel sad because of your story. I hope that you are feeling better now. You don’t deserve this. I don’t know you but I have a sincere affection for you since you are so nice and open-minded.Bullying is a terrible thing to go through because you feel alone, you don't want to tell anyone and you are being hurt whether it's emotionally or physically or both.
It's usually someone who's different, though it can be anyone.
When I was bullied, it was at my last 2 year's of school and it was verbal.
The reason why I didn't get bullied before was because my cousin who was two years older than me was there until the my last 2 year's and hung around with him and his friends.
But as soon as he and his friends left school, I was on my own and people who I thought were friends, were not my friends.
This started when about 4 people invited me to come along to a theme park called Thorpe Park and while there, they literally tore into me and I couldn't escape since we all came on the train together, then after Thorpe park, I was bullied throughout my school days except the last few weeks since it stopped after that.
The reason it had stopped was because they said a lot of vulgar stuff on my parents answer machine on their phone.
When they heard that, we went round to all of their parents house and then after that, the bullying had stopped.
I don't get bullied anymore and I will always stick up for people who are being bullied.
Bullying can destroy someone or it can make them stronger when you come out of the other side.
I really hope Hyolyn learns her lesson but it doesn't look like she is.
Aww, thank you for your kind words!I really feel sad because of your story. I hope that you are feeling better now. You don’t deserve this. I don’t know you but I have a sincere affection for you since you are so nice and open-minded.
I was willing to forgive her when she said that she will meet the victim but now even if she didn’t do it she just looks shady.
So you are calling yourself the worst.Female bullies are always the worst