News [NetizenBuzz] Hyorin Hopes To Visit The Bullying Victim To Work Things Out (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@blueberries vs @Ozymandias seems to be the KPS tea :zoomeyes:
I don't know if it's as much of tea and drama than just bickering over everything :joshmeh:

That's how we get along I guess :sakUwu:

Has @Ozymandias vs @StarWarsBitch become stale tea already :jisoosmh:
@blueberries is my partner in crime :maheart:
Not a very good one but still :sakUwu:
Some people are just too pure and innocent for life in crime :llama_flirt:

I know I know :umjicry:
I'll send them over asap I promise :jisoosmh:
:joshmeh:

anticipating..
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't know if it's as much of tea and drama than just bickering over everything :joshmeh:

That's how we get along I guess :sakUwu:



Some people are just too pure and innocent for life in crime :llama_flirt:



:joshmeh:

anticipating..
Is there a better way to get along? :jisoosmh:
Life in crime suits you coz you've been on the side of the law and know all the loopholes :pikasmart:
And it's coming soon :yolk::sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is there a better way to get along? :jisoosmh:
Life in crime suits you coz you've been on the side of the law and know all the loopholes :pikasmart:
And it's coming soon :yolk::sanapray:
I guess not :pepesmug:
Do I, I think i'm more familiar dealing with real criminals and not with petty crimes like sajaegi :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread