- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Has @Ozymandias vs @StarWarsBitch become stale tea already
I know I knowDon't i.. maybe I'm still waiting for some pms to drop..![]()
I don't know if it's as much of tea and drama than just bickering over everything
Some people are just too pure and innocent for life in crimeHas @Ozymandias vs @StarWarsBitch become stale tea already
@blueberries is my partner in crime
Not a very good one but still![]()
I know I know
I'll send them over asap I promise![]()
Is there a better way to get along?I don't know if it's as much of tea and drama than just bickering over everything
That's how we get along I guess
Some people are just too pure and innocent for life in crime
anticipating..
I guess notIs there a better way to get along?
Life in crime suits you coz you've been on the side of the law and know all the loopholes
And it's coming soon![]()
Lol trueThis thread really got off topic.