Photo Netizens react to Astro Cha Eun Woo's new hair (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,078
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Astro member Cha Eunwoo got a perm for the first time in his life. He said: "I permed my hair for the first time, since I debuted." "I like my permed hair."
Ofc, netizens also expressed how they feel about it: "Woah...He's just a prince." "Wow, he really is handsome in a pretty way." "He looks like a fairy." "He looks like an angel."

What do you guys think? @Aroha










@badcrookshanks @brekker :sakUwu:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
he looks really charming!!!! I like the volume, his natural hair sometimes looks a bit too sleek? not to mention I just find messy hair cute :D.
also when the title was "Netizens..." I was so scared because he is usually so criticised. happy to read people were nice about it too!!! ♥
overprotective mode activated :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,078
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
he looks really charming!!!! I like the volume, his natural hair sometimes looks a bit too sleek? not to mention I just find messy hair cute :D.
also when the title was "Netizens..." I was so scared because he is usually so criticised. happy to read people were nice about it too!!! ♥
overprotective mode activated :D
I also think messy hair is always cute. He looks great (as always). :pikahappy:
And yeah, when something starts with "netizens" it's usually means no good. But people love his hair and left nice comments about it. <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
He looks so soft
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread