- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
if this is real I love her alreadySome pre-debut pics!
Yep they're real!if this is real I love her already
it is sm .WHATS WITH SM AND RUINING MY BIAS LISTS
She seems like a bit of a rebel from her pre-debut pics, I'm fully expecting her to be the one spoiling comebacks and saying stuff she shouldn't on V Live lolour multicultural queen
she’s Korean-Japanese, went to an international school in Tokyo (same as NiziU Rima’s sister!!), and her mom lived in Brazil for a bit
Plus Ningning is kind of the odd one out right now with the only "eastern" name...i have nothing against her stage name but i wish they would stick to her real one, aeri sounds so pretty. and most importantly happy birthday!
It kind of fits the same vibe as Karina and Winter though they sound like the rich popular girls in school LOLShe’s cute! I just wish they picked something different for her stage name. Aeri is really pretty but if they didn’t want to use it they could have gone for Elle or Ally or something instead. Giselle... i guess I’ll eventually get used to it
I see what you mean.She reminds me of one of the girls from WJSN, very pretty.
Now that you say it, I see that actually. I wonder why they didn’t give NingNing a stage name.It kind of fits the same vibe as Karina and Winter though they sound like the rich popular girls in school LOL
I know, right? It's really bugging me although it doesn't really matter in the long run... They did the same thing with RV three of them had western names and then their was Seulgi so maybe that's like a strategy for SM or something...Now that you say it, I see that actually. I wonder why they didn’t give NingNing a stage name.Her name gives a cute vibe compared to the rest.