Intro New but feel unwanted (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have autism, every time I go here, I feel like making a depressing thread about autism instead of talking about the Vietnamese music and Chinese songs I listen to.

All the time it feels like people just ignore me all the time on this forum and it’s the only way for me to socially interact, I appreciate even the most little form of social interaction even if it’s online or we don’t agree on everything.

That’s why I came to this board but I guess I am just going to get ignored like every autistic person that’s came to this board, but anyways, I’m Matteo, 17, real name Matthew, I work out everyday for 24 days and eat healthy, that’s all I can say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Even if this forum is mainly focused on Korean music and media, there are threads for Chinese and Japanese related media which you could use :) welcome, I hope you manage to find at least one positive thing from this forum aha
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
hi, welcome to kpopsource! you can call me alo :)

good you're working out and staying healthy, it's important to do that!

oh, and if you feel like talking about your favourite vietnamese or chinese music, you can always give me a song recommendation! i'm always open to exploring new music!
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Okay so a couple things like you joined here yesterday and have already decided to make a very broad assumption based on people not replying to the handful of threads you've posted when you have to understand that no one here knows you so it'll be harder to gain interest.

Secondly threads flop and you just have to deal with it like I've been here for over 3 years and I still get threads myself which won't get much interaction so you have to be prepared to deal with that especially if you know it's a less popular topic on the forum.

Just focus on being friendly and interactive with people and most people will be responsive to you since the biggest thing with people here is that most people aren't ones to take the first step in getting to know someone so if you wanna get to know people you should push yourself to take that step.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shy and DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread