- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Purple hair Jiwon is all I didn't know I needed, but now I can't live without:
Black (dark blue) hair Romsae is a whole new level of power:
Hayoung without bangs gotta enter the Hall of Fame of the foreheads with Wendy and Yuju
Chaeng's short hair is looking cute (and everyone knows I'm not a big fan of short hairs)
Black (dark blue) hair Romsae is a whole new level of power:
Hayoung without bangs gotta enter the Hall of Fame of the foreheads with Wendy and Yuju
Chaeng's short hair is looking cute (and everyone knows I'm not a big fan of short hairs)
Special mentions:
Jisun's bum
Blonde Seoyeon:
Blonde Seoyeon:
Anticipate their comeback