- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 1,602
- Reactions Received
- 2,668
- Website
- pawzworldz.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- Once
- Pronouns
- They/Them
- Ship
I’m looking for nugu girl groups to stan, wanna help?
TYSM BDJDBSJSYOOOO
3 dots on the right > "Edit thread"
I came here to see which groups you want to stab. In the button with the three dots, you may find an edit option. I think you can do it with that.OMG HOW DO I EDIT TITLE
Don’t do me like thatI came here to see which groups you want to stab. In the button with the three dots, you may find an edit option. I think you can do it with that.
Okay............................................................Don’t do me like that![]()
So that what it was, got me curiousI came here to see which groups you want to stab. In the button with the three dots, you may find an edit option. I think you can do it with that.
It's a mistake waiting to happen since b and n are side by side in the keyboard.So that what it was, got me curious![]()