new layout (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I have a new layout guysuysuys but I need ideas for my new username I was thinking Minniie_starzz like on my Fans acc but I dunno any ideas????
 
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I have a few more ideas Jakie, Evolluv or EVOLluv, ThinkaboutTzu or AboutTzu, or Yawnzzn
 
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
4,700
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,771
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
I have a new layout guysuysuys but I need ideas for my new username I was thinking Minniie_starzz like on my Fans acc but I dunno any ideas????
As I have already said I love your new layout :momolove:

Maybe somthing like Babybread_starzz I don’t really know if that is good, Minniie_starzz sound good too!
 
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
Take 2-3 letters of any idols' name and just repeat it 3 times like MinMinMin, TzuTzuTzu, or WuWuWu
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snailmin
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread