- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
holy crap. i hope 14 int. Even Wonyoung was 14 by the time they debut.Apparently, Jian is only 14
Apparently she's an 06 baby.holy crap. i hope 14 int. Even Wonyoung was 14 by the time they debut.
If you look at the video teaser, the change isn't as drastic, she might've have some ps but I think some of the change is down to weight loss too.That one pic on the right she looks really different .
she is 2-3 years older. she was like a freshman or sophomore during pd 48 right. Shoot look at how much hiichan changed.If you look at the video teaser, the change isn't as drastic, she might've have some ps but I think some of the change is down to weight loss too.
SAME. honestlyMe right now:
![]()
I really hope the song is good!Lightsum teasers looking good so far, happy to see Chowon finally debut, she's been waiting for years now![]()