- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I think the oldest are 02 liners LOLGod they’re so young![]()
IKR? They all look so pretty! Huiyeon reminds me of someone... I think it's debut era Yeojin from LOONA...so beautiful
oh yes I can see thatIKR? They all look so pretty! Huiyeon reminds me of someone... I think it's debut era Yeojin from LOONA...
Everyone keeps saying that Sangah looks like Jennie but I think she looks more like Kim Doyeon from Weki Meki and IOI...oh yes I can see that
oh yes Doyeon more than JennieEveryone keeps saying that Sangah looks like Jennie but I think she looks more like Kim Doyeon from Weki Meki and IOI...
I had kinda figured since idle and clc are all basically the same age that this group would be a lot younger so I’m not that shocked...Wow they’re so young![]()