Announcement New Themes Available for beta testing. (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Our current light & dark theme have been updated to their latest iteration, even though they look the same there has been hundreds of bug fixes made to the forum software, we skipped a couple of updates before this ( Our old theme have been disposed due to running obsolete code) , we have also made available our planned theme change for 2020 for beta testing, both light and dark are available, there will be bug-fixing done as we encounter css issues on both mobile and desktop, please report to us in this thread if you encounter any bugs.



How to change theme?

We have 2 new themes available.

KS 2020 (Beta)
KS 2020 Dark (Beta)

You can head over to the preference page https://www.kpopsource.com/account/preferences

1577463297389.png


Happy Holidays!



Edit - I decided to make 2020 the default theme as i need feedback to squish bugs, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ooh wow, I love both the new 2020 themes! They look a lot more modern and they're easier on the eyes. Super pretty!

Also, I love that we have circle dps back!!
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I love the theme overall! I do think the green color was easier to read than the purple one on dark theme. There are also no borders in profile posts, which makes it hard to differentiate imo.

dassdasd.PNG


This was the only big problem that I could find. Other than that it's great and clean af :sj_weary: good job admin-nim :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks amazing
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I love the theme overall! I do think the green color was easier to read than the purple one on dark theme. There are also no borders in profile posts, which makes it hard to differentiate imo.

dassdasd.PNG


This was the only big problem that I could find. Other than that it's great and clean af :sj_weary: good job admin-nim :pepeheart:
I'll try to work with dii to find a better purple shade, i want to use this as it is our color scheme.

For the comments, i added a line for every comment.

1577445546015.png
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Looks really amazing. Thnx admin-nim for ur hard work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Thanks looks sharp!!

Can the light get a dark wallpaper like now?

1577448747710.png


because this is a bit brite.
1577448854254.png
I'll see what i can do, but working on this for weeks made my eyes used to it, trying to keep the new theme easy to update. No promises though but i'll try my best.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,440
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'll see what i can do, but working on this for weeks made my eyes used to it, trying to keep the new theme easy to update. No promises though but i'll try my best.
np its just on a 40 inch monitor more than half the screen is the wallpaper.
It jumped out at me when i switched but, you would know best.

Thanks again for the hard work.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not biggest fan of the purple on dark beta theme either. It's bit hard to read i think, not impossible but not easy for eyes either. Otherwise it's pretty nice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I love the theme overall! I do think the green color was easier to read than the purple one on dark theme. There are also no borders in profile posts, which makes it hard to differentiate imo.

dassdasd.PNG


This was the only big problem that I could find. Other than that it's great and clean af :sj_weary: good job admin-nim :pepeheart:
I'm not biggest fan of the purple on dark beta theme either. It's bit hard to read i think, not impossible but not easy for eyes either. Otherwise it's pretty nice.
Is it better now?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread