Intro Newbie here :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hello everyone!

I´m V, it has been a while since I have joined a forum, so I´m sorry for any mess-ups "heh". I´ve thought that I really need a place to vent my adoration for kpop/krap and since there are no folks interested in that stuff around me, I might as well find some :). I hope I´ll fit in!
A little about me, I live in Europe. I´m old, definitely older than most of the kpop artists and their fans :D. By old, I mean I´m 29 :).
I have known about kpop for years, but properly fell down the rabbit hole 2 months ago and now I just don´t need to listen to anything else :D. I would proudly say, I stan talent and quality because youtube keeps recommending me more and more artists and I just keep crying because they are SO good, but hey, there are some I prefer more than others:).

My beautiful and forever adored is Bang Yongguk ♥.
I started with Exo, BTS and Blackpink. I suppose those are some classics?
But I also adore:
Ateez
Oneus and Onewe
NCT
(all units but I love Lucas so ahahaha NCT U /WayV?, but 127 is just awesome; they are also brilliant entertainers, I love watching their shows, lives etc.)
SuperM (they just gathered the talent and each song is better than the other)
Stray Kids (I was reluctant to give them a chance but boy was I wrong?!!)
Monsta X (kinda newish to them, but I have a feeling, I´m gonna love them because so far I love all their songs)
iKON I should mention that they got me into kpop

Soloists
Zico
Kang Daniel
Lay (he is EXO, but I love his solo stuff too)
NIve
RM (because his solos just stand out :))
Baekhyun (EXO, but I follow his solos too and he is just awesome)

Biases
I don´t know whether I can say I have a bias, but if Kai wants to marry me.... YES :D
but in general, they are all awesome :)

Listening to ..... Please by DPR LIVE (I think I have OVERLISTENED to this song if it is even possible :D).

I sometimes write fanfics, I love photography, languages and different cultures, I spend a lot of time on quora (reading, I haven´t posted my opinions yet as I usually just agree with one or two better ones. )

Thank you for reading all that I know you haven´t asked for it. Let´s be friends :D.

P. S. Colour-coded it like a good student.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome! Yongguk is one of my absolute favorite idols too :pepelgbt: And I also love SuperM as you can probably tell by my frame.
I hope you enjoy it here!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
5925D97D-13F4-40A5-AEFB-AA55295835BC.jpeg


how do you feel on shipping
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I will convert you yet
Do that, I´m listening to Lucas´ s Bass Go Boom.... if these four walls could talk about it ... when the bass go boom and those fanfics are just writing themselves :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread