- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Adding these to my playlistWoot
I post many of them druing you SeMiNa thread. but
b sides
Its a shame they had 3 legit main vocals.Adding these to my playlist![]()
I'll never forgive them when Semina came out and they made comments like "should've been the group from the beginning" as if gugudan hasn't been releasing bop after bop. I blame Jellyfish for everything I hate that company so much.Its a shame they had 3 legit main vocals.
They just got on the wrong side of knets and were seen as old ect.
That and I nets hated wonderland
ujung is wjsn's fandom name@Ujung what is your favorite Gugudan title track?
yeah i was wondering why i was tagged in a gugudan thread but welp guess i'll have to start getting into their music!ujung is wjsn's fandom name![]()
This is actually my fave title track from themyeah i was wondering why i was tagged in a gugudan thread but welp guess i'll have to start getting into their music!
Naur they destroyed VIXXThis is actually my fave title track from them
I heard the bside diary the other day, and that’s good too
they deserved better but ig jellyfish doesn’t care abt ggs as much as their bgs![]()
I know, I’m a starlight, but gugudan’s treatment was by far the worst, and some of the worst in all of kpop, they told them to go home and not come back, much worse than their bgsNaur they destroyed VIXX![]()