Intro Newish fan from NZ wanting suggestions! (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello. I’m a fairly newish kpop fan from New Zealand!

I got into kpop a few years ago and listened to solely SNSD. I still love them!
A few years later I discovered Mr.Chu and Me Gustas Tu by Apink and Gfriend. I was obsessed. I also got into Girls Day’s nonono. I solely listened to them. I wasn’t able to learn the girls names as I find it really hard to distinguish Asian women (hope it isn’t racist). I can’t remember names of any girl group songs... also don’t know lyrics. Is that ok to just enjoy the music? People have made fun of my interest in kpop and laugh and act shocked and say “how do you understand it?!”
Somehow I seem the type to not like kpop

I wanted to expand and this year I somehow found WooWoo by Dia which became an addiction! I do like their music a lot and listen to lots of their music but don’t know song names or group members.

This year I wanted to explore more so I listen to all groups but haven’t found a new favourite.... I tried twice and love their stuff but can’t know which song belongs to each group. They all sound the same to me these groups. I do dislike Red Velvet when I hear their stuff. I have tried a lot of Oh My Girl and love them but not song names.. group members etc.

Can someone suggest me a group? And help me to remember group members, song names etc?

I also have been trying boybands but can’t find a favourite I just listen to lots but need help finding a group to Stan!

My last.fm is last.fm/user/christislord92
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Judging by the songs and groups you've liked in the past i'd suggest April




You might also like WJSN. Though there's 13 members so it might be hard to learn all their names lol


There's Elris as well. They are 5 members so it'd be easy to learn their names.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome!

Trying checking out CLC!


Thanks I’ll check them out I already have listened to them and didn’t like hobgoblin

Judging by the songs and groups you've liked in the past i'd suggest April




You might also like WJSN. Though there's 13 members so it might be hard to learn all their names lol


There's Elris as well. They are 5 members so it'd be easy to learn their names.
I added to a playlist I’ll check them out within an hour. Heard them all but will listen again

If the songs sound the same to you, then i wonder what draws you to kpop

as for remembering names of songs, groups, etc. There's not a lot that others can do to help you remember. a fair portion of the time the name of the song is in the lyrics, typically the chorus, so that might help

I don't know girl groups that much from this generation, i know some first gen girl groups and some second gen gg's but as for the current generation i only know Twice and RV but you've already heard of them. Best of luck though in finding more girl groups though!
I love the beats, how girl groups from Korea sound, danceability..catchy chorus (if in English)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,642
Reactions Received
93,452
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,909
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!!!




maybe IZ*ONE, Gugudan, Fromis_9
What SNSD songs do ya like that would help actually.

Not sure how far you went into Apink ,
Try No NO NO, My MY, Five,
gfriend Glass bead, Rough, Time for the moon night, Love Whisper.

as a monster RV fan i am sad but i would love to help with some other groups :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and baekk

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!!!




maybe IZ*ONE, Gugudan, Fromis_9
What SNSD songs do ya like that would help actually.

Not sure how far you went into Apink ,
Try No NO NO, My MY, Five,
gfriend Glass bead, Rough, Time for the moon night, Love Whisper.

as a monster RV fan i am sad but i would love to help with some other groups :)
Gee was my absolute fave and Mr Taxi!!
Welcome :pepeheart:

Here some songs from the groups I stan:


BTS




Day6




Gidle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKNXn2qCEws


Exid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egqDPipqIAg



I hope you will like the forum and find a group you like :)
I’ll try them all
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to the forums:sakUwu:

I Hope you like these:









 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
SNSD, Gfriend AND Girl's Day! :jisoosmh:
Welcome!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :saranghae:
hope you will love it here
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread