Next episode of Idol room will be amazing! [GWSN, Cherry Bullet, Pantagon, NCT, (G)I-dle, JBJ95 and Samuel] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It will be the foreign idol special and so many of my faves are going!

  • Renjun and Chenle (NCT)
  • Samuel
  • Yanan and Yuto (Pentagon)
  • Minnie, Yuqi and Shuhua ((G)I-dle)
  • Soso (GWSN)
  • Kenta (JBJ95)
  • Kokoro and Linlin (Cherry bullet)
Looking at this list I am shook, because I feel like Renjun and Chenle might just be the biggest names on this list! It is also a great opportunity for relatively unkown groups like GWSN and Cherry Bullet! I can't wait!

Also my baby Samuel! He is like on the verge of popular... He doesn't really get invited to shows by himself, but when talk of casting foreign idols comes up he is a popular pick! I love him so much and I am so happy for him!

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread