- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
It will be the foreign idol special and so many of my faves are going!
Also my baby Samuel! He is like on the verge of popular... He doesn't really get invited to shows by himself, but when talk of casting foreign idols comes up he is a popular pick! I love him so much and I am so happy for him!
- Renjun and Chenle (NCT)
- Samuel
- Yanan and Yuto (Pentagon)
- Minnie, Yuqi and Shuhua ((G)I-dle)
- Soso (GWSN)
- Kenta (JBJ95)
- Kokoro and Linlin (Cherry bullet)
Also my baby Samuel! He is like on the verge of popular... He doesn't really get invited to shows by himself, but when talk of casting foreign idols comes up he is a popular pick! I love him so much and I am so happy for him!
Last edited: