@Aroha
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 14 May 2023 #1 @Aroha Reactions: seungfloral and uran
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 14 May 2023 #2 I agree
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 14 May 2023 #3 Thank you for introducing me to this new song , it's so good
S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 14 May 2023 #4 I just listened to it, it’s so good and I agree that it deserves an MV