Nicki Minaj vs Cardi B (WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON??) (1 Viewer)

Which Song Is More Iconic?

  • Super Bass

    Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Bodak Yellow

    Votes: 4 15.4%

  • Total voters
    26
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Cardi B is a trashy human being. I absolutely hate that young girls aspire to be her when she's just got no class, no respect, and already made herself out to be a careless mother.

- She gave birth, not even two weeks after she was already hardcore partying
- Goes after women who her husband slept with and never puts the blame on him, or takes him back

I just ... nope. I hate her. She's not "real", she's just trashy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Also Cardi is disgusting so...I don't approve of the thing Nicki did for her brother but she isn't out here trying to justify it unlike Cardi trying to justify theft and rape.
 

Aov

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
15
Reactions Received
91
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Also Cardi is disgusting so...I don't approve of the thing Nicki did for her brother but she isn't out here trying to justify it unlike Cardi trying to justify theft and rape.
TEA! People act like calling out Cardi's bs = justifying Nicki's shenanigans. Not to mention it's the same people who always berate Nicki for her connection to her brother & 6ix9ine are the same people who defended Cardi and her relationship with Kodak lmao
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
TEA! People act like calling out Cardi's bs = justifying Nicki's shenanigans. Not to mention it's the same people who always berate Nicki for her connection to her brother & 6ix9ine are the same people who defended Cardi and her relationship with Kodak lmao
Yeah like neither is better but legit Cardi isn't being smart and is being nasty with how she is acting like it ain't bad what she did
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
The only thing I know about Cardi B are Pepsi commercials xD, but when Super Bass came out I remember listening to it...a lot.

That being said, I don't care for either of them -- never CB, and not NM for a few years now.

BUT I TOTALLY VOTED WAY EARLIER AND SINCE THEN I CAN'T GET SUPER BASS OUT OF MY HEAD, SO THANKS, YEAH?
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Super Bass. I don’t even remember what that other song sounded like.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Nicki obviously. Cardi b has got to be one of the least appealing artists to ever come out of America imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Discipline

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I definitely prefer Nicki and Superbass, Cardi B's character is.. I don't even know how to describe her, it's really disappointing to say the least
 
Joined
25 October 2020
Messages
111
Reactions Received
128
Location
west NUNYA BUSINESS
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bit&Tony
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread