- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Music wise I don’t like either that much but Nicki >>>> Cardi, 100%. She just seemslikr a way better person.
TEA! People act like calling out Cardi's bs = justifying Nicki's shenanigans. Not to mention it's the same people who always berate Nicki for her connection to her brother & 6ix9ine are the same people who defended Cardi and her relationship with Kodak lmaoAlso Cardi is disgusting so...I don't approve of the thing Nicki did for her brother but she isn't out here trying to justify it unlike Cardi trying to justify theft and rape.
Yeah like neither is better but legit Cardi isn't being smart and is being nasty with how she is acting like it ain't bad what she didTEA! People act like calling out Cardi's bs = justifying Nicki's shenanigans. Not to mention it's the same people who always berate Nicki for her connection to her brother & 6ix9ine are the same people who defended Cardi and her relationship with Kodak lmao
I love Iggy too lmao
Their heads are so stupid I am on team Iggy just because I can and she slei
YASSS CARDI NIKI ALL WAYS GOT SOMETHIN GOIN ONNN SHE CANT CHILLTalking about the songs, I prefer Bodak yellow