- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I don't listen to Nikki's music a whole lot, but Super Bass is clearly superior.
I don't listen to Nikki's music a whole lot, but Super Bass is clearly superior.
who even is cardi![]()
LOOK AT ALL THESE TASTEFUL PEOPLE
Their heads are so stupid I am on team Iggy just because I can and she slei
what it's addictive
Hey Nicki works hard to make music :(Uh...neither, honestly. I don't like them as musicians or as people >>
but she shades people and picks fights when she doesn't end up at the top of the chartsHey Nicki works hard to make music :(
Hey I was talking about her making music not her publicity stuntsbut she shades people and picks fights when she doesn't end up at the top of the charts
meanwhile Iggy took the attack of Bad Barbie or whatevs as a champ and ignored her
but you gotta look at the whole pictureHey I was talking about her making music not her publicity stunts![]()
TeaNicki is an actual rapper tho