Appreciation no Idea on methodology. Congrats all. SJJD and Kara still top 5 (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
:passcodea: Kep1er? wow, I had no idea actually
me either.

most times i had seen one it was twice izone bp snsd kara in some order.
and sales wise those are the leaders i am pretty sure.
even though i think bp has zero Japanese language songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
me either.

most times i had seen one it was twice izone bp snsd kara in some order.
and sales wise those are the leaders i am pretty sure.
even though i think bp has zero Japanese language songs.
I think BP has japanese versions of all their songs if I'm not mistaken

Yeah I have no idea, maybe this survey was held in Mashiros hometown.. :pandarolleyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread