- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Our PM decided that a lockdown would not be effective unless it lasts for six months and decided against it. So only social gatherings/events of 100+ people are banned/cancelled and aside from that, no lockdown for Australia... Oh, they're also thinking to give students in primary school (prep to grade 6) less hours, so they proposed to remove Monday and Friday from the school week. Not sure what will be happening to high schools and unis. As far as I know, all schools are still running minus the ones that have had COVID-19 cases and universities depend on the school Presidents, I guess. My uni is planning to move all subjects online unless it has a compulsory lab (or similar) component even though the prime minister said we should all continue to attend (lol). For the labs, they're thinking to shorten the hours or separate them into different time slots. So my six hour lab is being shortened into two 90 minute slots with a break in between.
So yeh, no lockdown in Australia. And I'm not sure what to think about that lol. At least people can stop acting like the zombie apocalypse is happening now and I can actually go to the shops and find what I'm looking for in peace...
So yeh, no lockdown in Australia. And I'm not sure what to think about that lol. At least people can stop acting like the zombie apocalypse is happening now and I can actually go to the shops and find what I'm looking for in peace...