This is SUCH a good song! IT's amazing! it is everything I like and want in a song!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 5 October 2019 #1 This is SUCH a good song! IT's amazing! it is everything I like and want in a song! Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, Suzy, Soleski and 1 other person
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,391 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 5 October 2019 #2 I like it a lot Reactions: Soleski and maruberry
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 5 October 2019 #3 I agree. Love it Reactions: maruberry
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 5 October 2019 #4 I have had it on repeat the whole night. I love it so much! Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey and maruberry