Appreciation No Skip Albums (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
What albums do you listen to all the way through?



1st Album by Busker Busker
The Blue Album by JMSN
Collide by Skillet
New Chapter 1: The Chance of Love by TVXQ
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
These first groupings are based on the fact that I listened to them incesesently when I was 15:

Evanescence-Fallen & Open Door
Christina Aguilera-Stripped
Beyonce-Sasha Fierce

More recent ones
Infinite-Paradise
MJ-Thriller*
Mary J Blige-First Album
K. Michelle-Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart
I believe one of the early Van Halen Albums would fit here as well but I cannot remember the name. lol..
Led Zeppelen-IV
The Beatles-Please Please Me
I wanna say an early Judas Priest album as well... Don't remember the title though.

There's probably a congregation of others that I cannot remember

*I liked Thriller straight through years ago.. I haven't listened to it in years though, so I can't say right now.
**There is no specific order for which I listed these. Just as they occurred to me. When I say recent I mean ones that are beyond my teen years that I discovered them.. not that they were released recently.

Gonna tag some of the older users of kps @DrewB and @RandAlThor and those with diverse music taste @Petra_the_Poetic
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Loona: Max & Match (OEC) Beauty & the beat (YYXY) and X X

G-idle: I AM

Red Velvet: The Red, Perfect Velvet and The Red Summer

2NE1: Crush, 2NE1 (the second mini album). In the name of Love (CL solo), Blue Rose (Bom solo)

MOBB: The Mobb

Twice: More & More

KARD: You & Me, Red Moon

Everglow: The Arrival of Everglow.

Not Kpop:

Rosalia: El Mal querer

Jonh legend: Get Lifted.

Alicia Keys: The Diary of Alicia Keys, as I am.

Amy Winehouse: Frank, Back to Black

Adele: 19, 21
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
The one album that always comes to mind for me is A Tribe Called Quest's 1993 album "Midnight Mauraders".

I was 15 when I bought it and I still remember as clear as day that night in 1993 when I first listened to it. I was stunned how good it was. Front to back every song was a masterpiece.

I also agree with "Thriller". It was so good it deserved every amount of its success.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,762
Reactions Received
93,553
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,547
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
It will be alot.
First off i tend to only keep albums where i like all the songs and counting kpop i have 100's of albums in the house.
Since i would just load all of em into a player and shuffle play. Having to find the remote to skip is annoying :)


Most of the cassette versions. Skipping was annoying and hard on the tape I was more likely to get rid the album than skip.
Vinyl also but at times laziness leads to one side being favored.
I probably have 50 - 80 that would fall into that category since i have em in many formats.
I had older cars as a youth cassette radios is why..
i would have to get them and look.
And no i do not have any 8 track :)

Some of these were likely in that list For example Thriller was for sure purchased in many formats.

But i will just list some albums that jump out of my head

first ofc most of the GH albums some of which of the top of my head. (some called the best of)
Billy Joel
Elvis
The Eagles
Fleatwood Mac
Queen (the black GH album for sure over the Red and green)
Beatles the red album
OMD
ABBA
Aerosmith
Alabama
The Ramones (songs were so short why bother :) )
Tom Petty
George Thorogood & The Destroyers (although if you have issues with alcohol not a good album for ya that is a lot of drinking songs)
Madonna The Immaculate Collection
Garth double live
Dan Seals (shoot my sister and I loved that albums so much we would play it several times on long road trips.)

Soundtracks especially ones that function as GH albums of a period like
American graffiti
Forest Gump
Dazed and confused

So many Christmas albums like
Carpenters
Elvis
Brooks
TSO

Super group albums Like
The Traveling Wilburys

Albums loaded with hits.
Thriller
Garths first say 4 - 6 albums.
Zeppelin 3-4 (maybe 2 also)
Metallica the black album
Huey Lewis and the news. sports for sure maybe fore.
Bon jovi slippery when wet

ok i am out of energy but there are so many more :)

oh kpop
only skips i can think of are fx lollipop (i hate that thing I am lucky that it was not until 2015 when i was way into fx that i found out they had one too as it perma killed 21 and bb for me)
SNSD boyfriend
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It will be alot.
First off i tend to only keep albums where i like all the songs and counting kpop i have 100's of albums in the house.
Since i would just load all of em into a player and shuffle play. Having to find the remote to skip is annoying :)


Most of the cassette versions. Skipping was annoying and hard on the tape I was more likely to get rid the album than skip.
Vinyl also but at times laziness leads to one side being favored.
I probably have 50 - 80 that would fall into that category since i have em in many formats.
I had older cars as a youth cassette radios is why..
i would have to get them and look.
And no i do not have any 8 track :)

Some of these were likely in that list For example Thriller was for sure purchased in many formats.

But i will just list some albums that jump out of my head

first ofc most of the GH albums some of which of the top of my head. (some called the best of)
Billy Joel
Elvis
The Eagles
Fleatwood Mac
Queen (the black GH album for sure over the Red and green)
Beatles the red album
OMD
ABBA
Aerosmith
Alabama
The Ramones (songs were so short why bother :) )
Tom Petty
George Thorogood & The Destroyers (although if you have issues with alcohol not a good album for ya that is a lot of drinking songs)
Madonna The Immaculate Collection
Garth double live
Dan Seals (shoot my sister and I loved that albums so much we would play it several times on long road trips.)

Soundtracks especially ones that function as GH albums of a period like
American graffiti
Forest Gump
Dazed and confused

So many Christmas albums like
Carpenters
Elvis
Brooks
TSO

Super group albums Like
The Traveling Wilburys

Albums loaded with hits.
Thriller
Garths first say 4 - 6 albums.
Zeppelin 3-4 (maybe 2 also)
Metallica the black album
Huey Lewis and the news. sports for sure maybe fore.
Bon jovi slippery when wet

ok i am out of energy but there are so many more :)

oh kpop
only skips i can think of are fx lollipop (i hate that thing I am lucky that it was not until 2015 when i was way into fx that i found out they had one too as it perma killed 21 and bb for me)
SNSD boyfriend
Best taste :nakypog:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I usually do not skip WJSN's or LOONA's whole discogaphy. Weki Meki is in that category for me too. I just love their songs so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread