non-carats what is your opinion on Woozi? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know nothing about him:pandabeg:
he looks cute
I am taller than him :pandasad:
There is nothing he can't do!

His singing is Main-vocal tier
His dancing is Main-dancer tier
If he ever practiced rap, he could have been main rapper (He hasn't rapped much... But the little he has... It has left me shook)
His producing is A+, Basically ALL Sventeen songs are written ad produced by him! (There are a few songs not by him, but that is like 5 songs max)

I love him so much!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He’s super talented an can do literally anything. I’ve been following Seventeen since Don’t Wanna Cry era and even though I still don’t stan I’ve always thought he had a really nice voice and I think his parts are the best parts of most of their songs, especially in Adore U. Nowadays Hoshi is the one who’s catching my attention though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
There is nothing he can't do!

His singing is Main-vocal tier
His dancing is Main-dancer tier
If he ever practiced rap, he could have been main rapper (He hasn't rapped much... But the little he has... It has left me shook)
His producing is A+, Basically ALL Sventeen songs are written ad produced by him! (There are a few songs not by him, but that is like 5 songs max)

I love him so much!
amazing voice :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I call him short when he’s taller than me :pepecry1:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread