Tourney Nu Abo vs Rum Pum Pum Pum - R3 f(x) Tournament (2 Viewers)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nu ABO :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Mystery mystery.
I posted to Mysteric profile to ask if she chose her username from this f(x) song but I misheard the lyrics here, "Mystery mystery" in I think Nu Abo, but it's actually "Mysteric(mysteric)" from 4 walls, [i know RandAlThor is right here, I'm saying I misheard it n was wrong before: wow, 2 songs by f(x) w/such similar lyrics, I'm gobsmacked.]
I voted RumPumPumPum.

(I just checked n)-Huh, different lyrics from different sources, so unless there's official lyrics from SM/lyricist n confirmation from the actual singers, I'm confused: it sounds like "Mysteric mysteric" in Nu Abo that rhymes with "hysteric hysteric", so that kinda makes sense to me n how I heard it 1st time watching this video-
after I voted in first round of the tournament, FYI I can't read mandarin chinese(or any Chinese) so I don't understand wat the video says-it's compilation of f(x) songs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread