Found Offering Ren, Haechan, Heize 5, Hwasa, Hongjoong, Jin, Yunho, E:U, Yangyang, Yuta, Lay, Ten, Wendy, Taeyong. Wanted Yoohyeon (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yachii

Me again! This time with a card you are looking for! I've initiated a trade for IU#2, just waiting on cards team to swap cards over.

Would you be willing to trade IU#2 for Blackpink's Jisoo when we both have those cards? lol
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Once again, much love to you Yachii!
:nekolove: :maheart:

If you or I notice those current pending trades happen first, we can go ahead and initiate our IU#2-Jisoo trade in the request thread straight away lol.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yachii

Would you be willing to trade IZ*ONE Nako & IZ*ONE Wonyoung for ACE's Jun and NCT YangYang. These BG cards may prove to be more valuable to you to trade. I have nothing else to offer in exchange, just hoping you'd consider these BGs better trading material.

These cards aren't for me though. I want to trade Nako so that @RandAlThor can get a Red Velvet card. The Wonyoung is for Rand though.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Yachii

Would you be willing to trade IZ*ONE Nako & IZ*ONE Wonyoung for ACE's Jun and NCT YangYang. These BG cards may prove to be more valuable to you to trade. I have nothing else to offer in exchange, just hoping you'd consider these BGs better trading material.

These cards aren't for me though. I want to trade Nako so that @RandAlThor can get a Red Velvet card. The Wonyoung is for Rand though.
:sanapray:
or i have Yuta, Baekhyun, Ten
1608064680892.png
1608064734026.png
1608064748806.png


if you want some of these.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
or i have Yuta, Baekhyun, Ten
1608064680892.png
1608064734026.png
1608064748806.png


if you want some of these.
Valuable BGs for sure. I guess you'd like IZ*ONE Chaeyeon too?

@Yachii if you decide to trade for any three of the BG cards on offer for all three of those IZ*ONEs then much appreciated.
:maheart:

These are the BG's I can offer.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Valuable BGs for sure. I guess you'd like IZ*ONE Chaeyeon too?

@Yachii if you decide to trade for any three of the BG cards on offer for all three of those IZ*ONEs then much appreciated.
:maheart:
Yep yep yep
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@Yachii

Would you be willing to trade IZ*ONE Nako & IZ*ONE Wonyoung for ACE's Jun and NCT YangYang. These BG cards may prove to be more valuable to you to trade. I have nothing else to offer in exchange, just hoping you'd consider these BGs better trading material.

These cards aren't for me though. I want to trade Nako so that @RandAlThor can get a Red Velvet card. The Wonyoung is for Rand though.
:sanapray:
Nako <-> YangYang

Wonyoung's value is much higher than any of the offered cards.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nako <-> YangYang

Wonyoung's value is much higher than any of the offered cards.
I'll initiate our trade.
:pikahappy:

I understand about Wonyoung. Hopefully you like Rand's cards more so he can at least get Chaeyeon himself, and/or Wonyoung.
:maheart:
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@RandAlThor not many IZ*ONE cards left after you and Yachii make this trade!
:pikahappy:
About Wonyoung, it's still too valuable to let it go just yet. I'll be ready to trade it for anything once my Dreamcatcher collection is complete and if I still have it.

**was finally able to post it.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
About Wonyoung, it's still too valuable to let it go just yet. I'll be ready to trade it for anything once my Dreamcatcher collection is complete and if I still have it.

**was finally able to post it.
AYYYY! Welcome back!
:lisalaugh:

I understand about Wonyoung. Literally the only one out at the moment, so her value is high.
:sanapray:

Btw, although I'll give you Yoohyeon if I get her before you, could it be part of a trade please? Just so I'm not down a card again. I've traded 2 free cards this past week alone. I don't care too much which card I get in return if you want to pick, as I can trade it for one I need regardless. Just don't want to be minus one, you know.
:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
AYYYY! Welcome back!
:lisalaugh:

I understand about Wonyoung. Literally the only one out at the moment, so her value is high.
:sanapray:

Btw, although I'll give you Yoohyeon if I get her before you, could it be part of a trade please? Just so I'm not down a card again. I've traded 2 free cards this past week alone. I don't care too much which card I get in return if you want to pick, as I can trade it for one I need regardless. Just don't want to be minus one, you know.
:maheart:
We could trade Wonyoung <-> Yoohyeon if that's what you mean. That's the whole purpose of retaining the most valuable cards. After that, all my cards will be available for trade in exchange for anything. Just not yet.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
We could trade Wonyoung <-> Yoohyeon if that's what you mean. That's the whole purpose of retaining the most valuable cards. After that, all my cards will be available for trade in exchange for anything. Just not yet.
That would work. But I'd give you Yoohyeon then for any card as Wonyoung was for Rand and if he gets her before Yoohyeon is around I'll choose another from you lol.

Shouldn't be too long before she is released by the randomiser. Multiple cards that weren't released before now have been!
:pikahappy:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yachii

Would Kai SuperM be worth your Wonyoung now that 2 Wonyoung's are available?

This will be for @RandAlThor to finally complete his IZ*ONE collection, as Wonyoung is all he needs.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread