Official Bigbang Badge Revamp Thread (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
OFFICIAL BIGBANG BADGE REVAMP THREAD



SUGGESTIONS PERIOD: June 13th - June 21st
VOTING PERIOD: June 21st - June 27th
VOTING PERIOD: June 26th - July 3rd

RULES
Badge size must be 77x77
Use official photos
Covered faces or side profiles are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
Do not use badges from other forums
Use high quality photos

BADGES NEEDED
Group
TOP
Taeyang
G Dragon
Daesung
Seungri
GD&TOP (subunit)
GD & Taeyang (subunit)

CURRENT BADGES
​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope the badges will be great!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'd make badges, but I don't know a thing about big bang :nekosweat:
I probably couldn't even tell the members apart except from GD and Seungri smh
shame, BIGBANG are legends:pandacop:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Um... it didn't turn out the best. when I have access to a computer I will edit their faces closer together and zoom in.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Um... it didn't turn out the best. when I have access to a computer I will edit their faces closer together and zoom in.
can't wait :pikadab: that's pretty as well tho, I see abs
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
point taken
but there are no good pictures smh
mmm there are
more are with GD&TOP tho because they had more songs for their sub-units but still
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't really done badges so probably will miss this on that front, but i will definitely be voting for these :pikahappy:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'll just put the suggestions all the way down here. :welp:

SUGGESTIONS
Group -
Group badge 1 (3).png
Group badge 2.png
Group badge 3 (2).png
Group badge 4.png
Group badge 7.png


TOP -


Taeyang -
31445
31446
Taeyang badge 2.png
Taeyang badge 3.png


GD -


Daesung -
Daesung badge 1.png


Seungri -
1560995239577.png

GD&TOP -
30615
30616
GD&TOP badge 1.png


GD & Taeyang -
30617
GD & Taeyang 1.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
-
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Also, since I'm sure that pretty much no one would want to make a Seungri badge, I went ahead and just made one myself. So, don't feel obligated to make one for him if you don't want to.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread