Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (242 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok, now some people talk a load of BS and this person is doing exactly that! I'm sorry for the negative post that is coming up and I'm sorry that we are going down this road of cultural appropriation again, it seems like there are the few who are really trying to take offence.
It seems like this subject has come up more frequently and I'm just wondering is this going to cause a problem for the group sometime in the future?
They have even mentioned Oh My Girl for using feather headbands as well.














that's honestly so funny I had to laugh
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I literally have a dreamcatcher made by my friend to catch dreams as we like to say it. And it's beside my bed hanged on wall, am I racist now?
Apparently so, but going by this logic, everyone who's foreign who lives or goes to another country is racist then, because they are going somewhere where there is a different culture and are using it!
I also went to China and trained in Chinese Martial Arts with the Monks in the Shaolin Temples back in 2012, they obviously wanted me there because I am appreciating a part of their culture.
It's bs at it's finest.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Apparently so, but going by this logic, everyone who's foreign who lives or goes to another country is racist then, because they are going somewhere where there is a different culture and are using it!
I also went to China and trained in Chinese Martial Arts with the Monks in the Shaolin Temples back in 2012, they obviously wanted me there because I am appreciating a part of their culture.
It's bs at it's finest.
idk how ppl can be so dumb tbh, everyone is so sensitive nowadays istg
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
idk how ppl can be so dumb tbh, everyone is so sensitive nowadays istg
True, it's the people who don't know the difference between 'cultural appropriation' and 'cultural appreciation'. If DC were appropriating anyones culture, they would be disrespecting it which in no way are they doing!
 

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ok, now some people talk a load of BS and this person is doing exactly that! I'm sorry for the negative post that is coming up and I'm sorry that we are going down this road of cultural appropriation again, it seems like there are the few who are really trying to take offence.
It seems like this subject has come up more frequently and I'm just wondering is this going to cause a problem for the group sometime in the future?
They have even mentioned Oh My Girl for using feather headbands as well.














I never heard of this before honestly, and I may be ignorant to the topic, but I thought dreamcatchers were for catching bad dreams and nightmares? I had several when I was little, and til this day I thought that was their main purpose. How is the group's name being dreamcatcher and their concept of fighting off evil racism?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I never heard of this before honestly, and I may be ignorant to the topic, but I thought dreamcatchers were for catching bad dreams and nightmares? I had several when I was little, and til this day I thought that was their main purpose. How is the group's name being dreamcatcher and their concept of fighting off evil racism?
yeah same here. I don't see one as racist at all ngl
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I never heard of this before honestly, and I may be ignorant to the topic, but I thought dreamcatchers were for catching bad dreams and nightmares? I had several when I was little, and til this day I thought that was their main purpose. How is the group's name being dreamcatcher and their concept of fighting off evil racism?
That's what I thought as well and I also had some when I was younger and they were selling them in shops.
I think what these people need is to wake up and not interpret things that don't need to be interpreted. Most people don't even think that way.
 
Last edited:
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
This is another bs messages that was posted on 13th August 2018:




*sigh* Another one looking to spread hatred.:pandasad: "Cultural appropriation" is one of the latest excuses that I have known about for people to spread hatred. This is BS. People nowadays are getting worse and worse. The sad thing here is that it seems when you wield the "racism" card, you're likely to drag much people into your mudpit. This may negatively affect the girls in the future.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
*sigh* Another one looking to spread hatred.:pandasad: "Cultural appropriation" is one of the latest excuses that I have known about for people to spread hatred. This is BS. People nowadays are getting worse and worse. The sad thing here is that it seems when you wield the "racism" card, you're likely to drag much people into your mudpit. This may negatively affect the girls in the future.
Yes, this is what I'm worried about and they will be dragged in the middle of it all when they haven't even done anything offensive and are just there for their dreams and to entertain us.
I think this 'Cultural Appropriation' excuse is going to be the main 'hatred' thing that the girls will be facing and when it happens much more often to the point where it can't be ignored, I hope they and the fans can keep strong in that time!
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yes, this is what I'm worried about and they will be dragged in the middle of it all when they haven't even done anything offensive and are just there for their dreams and to entertain us.
I think this 'Cultural Appropriation' excuse is going to be the main 'hatred' thing that the girls will be facing and when it happens much more often to the point where it can't be ignored, I hope they and the fans can keep strong in that time!
For now, I think the best thing to do is to ignore it. Most hate mongers are attention seekers, so giving them attention, means rewarding them and encouraging them to keep spreading their poison. Now, if it gets to the point where it cannot be ignored; we will see.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
For now, I think the best thing to do is to ignore it. Most hate mongers are attention seekers, so giving them attention, means rewarding them and encouraging them to keep spreading their poison. Now, if it gets to the point where it cannot be ignored; we will see.
True! Let's focus on positivity and getting the girls that all important first win!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread