Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (231 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Dear all InSomnia's,
I am leaving due to having to focus on other things in my life and this is a big distraction for me! I will most likely come back, though I don't know when, it's more likely when I have got my focus together.
I am also handing over the thread to @lalaloveloona so please do look after her and treat her with the respect you treated me (but I know you all do and always will do anyway lol)
@PinkPrincess Please keep doing the tags from the taglist like you have been doing! 🙂 Thanks for all you have done up until now pal!
I hope this thread will keep on growing and whenever I get back I still expect it to be the most active Artist Thread on KPS! :pandahappy:

Also to let you know that I will not be on AKP and you won't find me on any forum and the first forum I will come back to is KPS!

I love you all!

JiYoo


 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dear all InSomnia's,
I am leaving due to having to focus on other things in my life and this is a big distraction for me! I will most likely come back, though I don't know when, it's more likely when I have got my focus together.
I am also handing over the thread to @lalaloveloona so please do look after her and treat her with the respect you treated me (but I know you all do and always will do anyway lol)
@PinkPrincess Please keep doing the tags from the taglist like you have been doing! 🙂 Thanks for all you have done up until now pal!
I hope this thread will keep on growing and whenever I get back I still expect it to be the most active Artist Thread on KPS! :pandahappy:

Also to let you know that I will not be on AKP and you won't find me on any forum and the first forum I will come back to is KPS!

I love you all!

JiYoo


we'll miss you a lot <3
and I'll stop lurking haha
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Dear all InSomnia's,
I am leaving due to having to focus on other things in my life and this is a big distraction for me! I will most likely come back, though I don't know when, it's more likely when I have got my focus together.
I am also handing over the thread to @lalaloveloona so please do look after her and treat her with the respect you treated me (but I know you all do and always will do anyway lol)
@PinkPrincess Please keep doing the tags from the taglist like you have been doing! 🙂 Thanks for all you have done up until now pal!
I hope this thread will keep on growing and whenever I get back I still expect it to be the most active Artist Thread on KPS! :pandahappy:

Also to let you know that I will not be on AKP and you won't find me on any forum and the first forum I will come back to is KPS!

I love you all!

JiYoo


I hope we see you soon again! Good luck with your life and stay safe! :pepeheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dear all InSomnia's,
I am leaving due to having to focus on other things in my life and this is a big distraction for me! I will most likely come back, though I don't know when, it's more likely when I have got my focus together.
I am also handing over the thread to @lalaloveloona so please do look after her and treat her with the respect you treated me (but I know you all do and always will do anyway lol)
@PinkPrincess Please keep doing the tags from the taglist like you have been doing! 🙂 Thanks for all you have done up until now pal!
I hope this thread will keep on growing and whenever I get back I still expect it to be the most active Artist Thread on KPS! :pandahappy:

Also to let you know that I will not be on AKP and you won't find me on any forum and the first forum I will come back to is KPS!

I love you all!

JiYoo


I already miss you. I defetnly look forward hearing from you. You are an amazing person :pandalove:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dear all InSomnia's,
I am leaving due to having to focus on other things in my life and this is a big distraction for me! I will most likely come back, though I don't know when, it's more likely when I have got my focus together.
I am also handing over the thread to @lalaloveloona so please do look after her and treat her with the respect you treated me (but I know you all do and always will do anyway lol)
@PinkPrincess Please keep doing the tags from the taglist like you have been doing! 🙂 Thanks for all you have done up until now pal!
I hope this thread will keep on growing and whenever I get back I still expect it to be the most active Artist Thread on KPS! :pandahappy:

Also to let you know that I will not be on AKP and you won't find me on any forum and the first forum I will come back to is KPS!

I love you all!

JiYoo



Aww I'm sorry to hear you leaving. I hope that everything on your life will go smoothly and that you'll come back at some point with everything settled! Take care!! :pandalove::pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dear all InSomnia's,
I am leaving due to having to focus on other things in my life and this is a big distraction for me! I will most likely come back, though I don't know when, it's more likely when I have got my focus together.
I am also handing over the thread to @lalaloveloona so please do look after her and treat her with the respect you treated me (but I know you all do and always will do anyway lol)
@PinkPrincess Please keep doing the tags from the taglist like you have been doing! 🙂 Thanks for all you have done up until now pal!
I hope this thread will keep on growing and whenever I get back I still expect it to be the most active Artist Thread on KPS! :pandahappy:

Also to let you know that I will not be on AKP and you won't find me on any forum and the first forum I will come back to is KPS!

I love you all!

JiYoo
I hope everything goes well for you!! Good luck with life!! :pandalove: And we're all anticipating your return already, whenever that may be. :llama_uwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread