Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (49 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I scare a lot of people :pepesmug::worry:


Hopefully! We should also be getting a mystery code as well I think.
I think Dreamcatcher need that 'song' which will blow them up. Or they just need to keep bringing out bops and never lose the heavy rock/metal sound and keep gaining momentum.
I believe they'll stick with rock bops, but they may experiment a bit with it if they want to reach out to the GP more. However, it seems they enjoy are are happy with the momentum of each release. They gain more and more credit and fans each comeback. They could very well catch their big break this year and do VERY well.
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
That sound is part of their identity. I don't think I'll stan them for long after a sound change if they do so.
Yeah, although 2019 was a great year for them in terms of them getting more recognition, it was also the first time where I didn't enjoy their music as much as I had done, although I still love them and they are still my favourite kpop group and will always love the opportunity to see them perform live, but it seemed like their rock sound toned down a bit, so I hope they can go back to being heavier.

I believe they'll stick with rock bops, but they may experiment a bit with it if they want to reach out to the GP more. However, it seems they enjoy are are happy with the momentum of each release. They gain more and more credit and fans each comeback. They could very well catch their big break this year and do VERY well.
True, I just hope it doesn't change too much that it's too far away from their original sound.
I hope they can get their first win this year though, it would be amazing if they can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

DC thinking about Australia's Bush Fires, and sending out thoughts/support.



Translation:
We're really sorry for the bush fire in Australia and We feel heart break of it.
We pray it could be recovered very soon. Please keep helping and having attention.
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Guys, what if Dreamcatcher's next concept is somehow Gfriend related?
It would be so great! 😂

It would also frustrate me if the two don't collab on the back of the references lol.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It would be so great! 😂

It would also frustrate me if the two don't collab on the back of the references lol.
Gfriend's next comeback seems to be Dreamcatcher related; so I think it's even easier to think so of Dreamcatcher. A collab seems to be in the making.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It would be so great! 😂

It would also frustrate me if the two don't collab on the back of the references lol.
Me too. Gfriend's Labyrinth teaser sounds more or less like a Dreamcatcher song. And the word "Crossroads" reminds me of a collab. I'm closely watching their instagram. I'm waiting for the first teaser images.

EDIT: and there is the "Dreamcatcher" song ofc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread