Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (13 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
But it's also a full album? It says 1st album, so we are getting a full korean album?
I'm going to post this in the Korean section! :maheart:
It is a full album !!! Maybe we’ll get some solo songs inside 🙏
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It is a full album !!! Maybe we’ll get some solo songs inside 🙏
I do think it's bad timing and there are so many big comebacks, however, we get our 1st full Korean Album! I just hope they don't get lost in the swarm of big comebacks! :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I do think it's bad timing and there are so many big comebacks, however, we get our 1st full Korean Album! I just hope they don't get lost in the swarm of big comebacks! :lisalaugh:
I don't think they will get lost lol. As long as they stick to their sound as much as possible, they'll stand out for sure. Also, a full album also makes them stand out as most others are only coming back with an EP.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't think they will get lost lol. As long as they stick to their sound as much as possible, they'll stand out for sure. Also, a full album also makes them stand out as most others are only coming back with an EP.
That is true! Plus, the Tree of Language sounds so interesting! It's definitely got people's interest I think.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That is true! Plus, the Tree of Language sounds so interesting! It's definitely got people's interest I think.
Isn't it 'Dystopia: The Tree Of Language?'

Dystopia is their new concept series I believe, like their 'Nightmare' series. So it sounds even more interesting and it certainly highlights a fantasy story-line, or warped reality at least.

I really can't wait for this!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Isn't it 'Dystopia: The Tree Of Language?'

Dystopia is their new concept series I believe, like their 'Nightmare' series. So it sounds even more interesting and it certainly highlights a fantasy story-line, or warped reality at least.

I really can't wait for this!
Yes, I think it is! Sorry lol
And, yes I agree! Dystopia would be just as scary as the nightmare series, except a bit different:
A dystopia is a community or society that is undesirable or frightening. It is translated as "bad place" and is an antonym of utopia.
So, although the Nightmare series is no more, we are still getting a horror-like concept!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yes, I think it is! Sorry lol
And, yes I agree! Dystopia would be just as scary as the nightmare series, except a bit different:


So, although the Nightmare series is no more, we are still getting a horror-like concept!
Dystopia is certainly in the horror/thriller genre, which I'm so excited for and happy they are sticking with it. They suit it and no other group is doing it tbh.

And with it being Dystopian, they can be more mind f*ck with it and really get creative. It will be interesting to see their new characters and how their new story in this universe will play out.

Also, as things can be warped in a Dystopian Universe, they could join another one... Like GF's!!!!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Dystopia is certainly in the horror/thriller genre, which I'm so excited for and happy they are sticking with it. They suit it and no other group is doing it tbh.

And with it being Dystopian, they can be more mind f*ck with it and really get creative. It will be interesting to see their new characters and how their new story in this universe will play out.

Also, as things can be warped in a Dystopian Universe, they could join another one... Like GF's!!!!
Mind Blown!!!


How amazing would it be if Gfriend and Dreamcatcher came together and appeared in parts of each others MV's here and there?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Mind Blown!!!


How amazing would it be if Gfriend and Dreamcatcher came together and appeared in parts of each others MV's here and there?
Would be the best collab in K-pop!

It just makes so much sense to have the two crossover. They are similar in so many ways, even though their music is so different. They compliment each other because of it.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Would be the best collab in K-pop!

It just makes so much sense to have the two crossover. They are similar in so many ways, even though their music is so different. They compliment each other because of it.
Yes, I agree! Plus the gayness would be explosive lmao
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Guys, I need help. I'm thinking about ordering their upcoming album, but I'd like to get the version that they're using this style for the PCs:

Screenshot_19.jpg


Do you know which version is it? It looks like it'll be the E, but I'm not sure, is there a confirmation anywhere?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Guys, I need help. I'm thinking about ordering their upcoming album, but I'd like to get the version that they're using this style for the PCs:

Screenshot_19.jpg


Do you know which version is it? It looks like it'll be the E, but I'm not sure, is there a confirmation anywhere?
I'm not 100% sure but judging by how the teaser images were released, the images that you want were released first and I believe they are the 'E' album, since all 4 versions spell out E V I L, so if I were to guess, I bought the 'V' version which probably has these pictures:
EQAB5vPU0AIKGRq.jpg

So, I think you should buy version 'E' if you want those pictures but like I said, I'm not 100% sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread