Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (17 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ MBC Show Music Core
20.02.22


'Scream'





'Red Sun'
(Short Performance)

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Dreamcatcher @ SBS Inkigayo
20.02.23

'Scream'




​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

'Scream' Relay

This is one of the best Relays I've ever seen!

​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yachii ,

@ikonicraja needs confirmation from you for me to be OP of this thread, also for me to take your second comment with the album/music section.

:sanapray:

Again, thanks for your hard work with the thread @Yachii !!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
@Yachii ,

@ikonicraja needs confirmation from you for me to be OP of this thread, also for me to take your second comment with the album/music section.

:sanapray:

Again, thanks for your hard work with the thread @Yachii !!
@ikonicraja Yes, I asked @OnlyCalB to take over the DC thread. I don't think I'll be as dedicated to DC as I used to be. I'll continue to be a casual fan I guess. I might come back to be a stan; but right now I don't think so. So it's better to pass control to an actual stan. Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ SBS The Show
20.02.025

'Scream'




'Red Sun'

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Yachii ,

@ikonicraja needs confirmation from you for me to be OP of this thread, also for me to take your second comment with the album/music section.

:sanapray:

Again, thanks for your hard work with the thread @Yachii !!
@ikonicraja Yes, I asked @OnlyCalB to take over the DC thread. I don't think I'll be as dedicated to DC as I used to be. I'll continue to be a casual fan I guess. I might come back to be a stan; but right now I don't think so. So it's better to pass control to an actual stan. Thank you.
owner is changed now and the follow up posts too
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ Mnet M Countdown
20.02.27

'Scream'




​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Album Unboxing
(Dystopia: The Tree of Language)


JiU, Siyeon & Dami
(E & V Version)





Yoohyeon, SuA & Gahyeon
(I & L Version)


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Dreamcatcher @ Rolling (YouTube)

Transonglation

(Sing in three languages)




This is one of 3 uploads by Rolling!

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ Simply Kpop [Arirang]
20.02.28


'Scream'




​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ KBS Music Bank
20.02.28


'Scream'




​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ Rolling

Prop Room Dance


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher's VLOG
Released: 20.02.28

Gahyun's Vlog: American Jacket Shoot
featuring a bit of Yoohyeon, SuA & Siyeon

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher @ MBC Show Music Core
20.02.29


'Scream'




​
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread