- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
So we get a comeback on 18th?
Yeah ... bad timing again 😩So we get a comeback on 18th?
But it's also a full album? It says 1st album, so we are getting a full korean album?Yeah ... bad timing again 😩
It is a full album !!! Maybe we’ll get some solo songs inside 🙏But it's also a full album? It says 1st album, so we are getting a full korean album?
I'm going to post this in the Korean section!![]()
I do think it's bad timing and there are so many big comebacks, however, we get our 1st full Korean Album! I just hope they don't get lost in the swarm of big comebacks!It is a full album !!! Maybe we’ll get some solo songs inside 🙏
I don't think they will get lost lol. As long as they stick to their sound as much as possible, they'll stand out for sure. Also, a full album also makes them stand out as most others are only coming back with an EP.I do think it's bad timing and there are so many big comebacks, however, we get our 1st full Korean Album! I just hope they don't get lost in the swarm of big comebacks!![]()
That is true! Plus, the Tree of Language sounds so interesting! It's definitely got people's interest I think.I don't think they will get lost lol. As long as they stick to their sound as much as possible, they'll stand out for sure. Also, a full album also makes them stand out as most others are only coming back with an EP.
Isn't it 'Dystopia: The Tree Of Language?'That is true! Plus, the Tree of Language sounds so interesting! It's definitely got people's interest I think.
Yes, I think it is! Sorry lolIsn't it 'Dystopia: The Tree Of Language?'
Dystopia is their new concept series I believe, like their 'Nightmare' series. So it sounds even more interesting and it certainly highlights a fantasy story-line, or warped reality at least.
I really can't wait for this!
So, although the Nightmare series is no more, we are still getting a horror-like concept!A dystopia is a community or society that is undesirable or frightening. It is translated as "bad place" and is an antonym of utopia.
Dystopia is certainly in the horror/thriller genre, which I'm so excited for and happy they are sticking with it. They suit it and no other group is doing it tbh.Yes, I think it is! Sorry lol
And, yes I agree! Dystopia would be just as scary as the nightmare series, except a bit different:
So, although the Nightmare series is no more, we are still getting a horror-like concept!
Mind Blown!!!Dystopia is certainly in the horror/thriller genre, which I'm so excited for and happy they are sticking with it. They suit it and no other group is doing it tbh.
And with it being Dystopian, they can be more mind f*ck with it and really get creative. It will be interesting to see their new characters and how their new story in this universe will play out.
Also, as things can be warped in a Dystopian Universe, they could join another one... Like GF's!!!!
Would be the best collab in K-pop!Mind Blown!!!
![]()
How amazing would it be if Gfriend and Dreamcatcher came together and appeared in parts of each others MV's here and there?
Yes, I agree! Plus the gayness would be explosive lmaoWould be the best collab in K-pop!
It just makes so much sense to have the two crossover. They are similar in so many ways, even though their music is so different. They compliment each other because of it.
I'm not 100% sure but judging by how the teaser images were released, the images that you want were released first and I believe they are the 'E' album, since all 4 versions spell out E V I L, so if I were to guess, I bought the 'V' version which probably has these pictures:Guys, I need help. I'm thinking about ordering their upcoming album, but I'd like to get the version that they're using this style for the PCs:
![]()
Do you know which version is it? It looks like it'll be the E, but I'm not sure, is there a confirmation anywhere?