Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (143 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I watched this video reaction yesterday, and I surprised myself loving the song. The feelings of disappointment that led me to unstan are gone.

I'm pleased to hear that!
:pandahappy: :nekolove:

It's a really good song. It may not be full on rock but it has enough rock in it and a uniqueness that really stands out. It's well structured and overall just sounds badass.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm pleased to hear that!
:pandahappy: :nekolove:

It's a really good song. It may not be full on rock but it has enough rock in it and a uniqueness that really stands out. It's well structured and overall just sounds badass.
:pikahappy:
Whether or not I'll go back to stan is another matter however. Whoever looks into this thread would think I'm the biggest stan; yet I'm doing it out of the memory of what I used to do. I no longer have a bias on DC. Now, ot7 could describe it better. I don't know if I'll go back to stan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Whether or not I'll go back to stan is another matter however. Whoever looks into this thread would think I'm the biggest stan; yet I'm doing it out of the memory of what I used to do. I no longer have a bias on DC. Now, ot7 could describe it better. I don't know if I'll go back to stan.
No worries. Even casual following is enough. Our old friend Kaihatsu even told me a few days ago that he's no longer a stan (as he's focusing on other groups) but he'll still follow DC etc.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread