I'm pleased to hear that!I watched this video reaction yesterday, and I surprised myself loving the song. The feelings of disappointment that led me to unstan are gone.
Whether or not I'll go back to stan is another matter however. Whoever looks into this thread would think I'm the biggest stan; yet I'm doing it out of the memory of what I used to do. I no longer have a bias on DC. Now, ot7 could describe it better. I don't know if I'll go back to stan.I'm pleased to hear that!
![]()
It's a really good song. It may not be full on rock but it has enough rock in it and a uniqueness that really stands out. It's well structured and overall just sounds badass.
![]()
No worries. Even casual following is enough. Our old friend Kaihatsu even told me a few days ago that he's no longer a stan (as he's focusing on other groups) but he'll still follow DC etc.Whether or not I'll go back to stan is another matter however. Whoever looks into this thread would think I'm the biggest stan; yet I'm doing it out of the memory of what I used to do. I no longer have a bias on DC. Now, ot7 could describe it better. I don't know if I'll go back to stan.