Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (12 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I think not, but I'll ask: their recent appearence on Fact In Star isn't out yet, right?
I was watching this video today and I can't wait to see them there, I like this show.

I want this show already! :pandahappy::yolk::queen:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It seems we have a new inSomnia in Korea.
Yes it seems like it and it looks like judging from the comments that his bias will be JiU.

Not a new photo, but I love seeing my favorite idols interacting with each other so I'll just share it here. >.<

Yes, I love this photo! These two are actually really good friends!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ahhh lookie at all the dark hair, Jiu with the girl is such feels - also Gahyeon coming for my bias list with her smile, per always. :pandalove:
This is why I love this!
Also this precious gem with a female fan:
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
that cover is SO GOOD. Also they're so sweet and genuine with their fans ugh :pepecry2:

pokes Handongs cheeks
Ikr? I think one of the girls has a voice mixed between JiU and Siyeon.
Yes, I love their interaction with their fans :)
Handong's cheeks must be so soft lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Let‘s discuss everyone:
What are the three dc songs you would show to non-fans?

Personally I would choose:
Sleep-Walking, Chase Me and Wake Up.

Sleep-Walking: To show the variety of dc.
Chase Me: I always love showing debut songs.
Wake Up: It‘s such a fun and up-beat song. I think that this one shows another facet of dc.

 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Let‘s discuss everyone:
What are the three dc songs you would show to non-fans?

Personally I would choose:
Sleep-Walking, Chase Me and Wake Up.

Sleep-Walking: To show the variety of dc.
Chase Me: I always love showing debut songs.
Wake Up: It‘s such a fun and up-beat song. I think that this one shows another facet of dc.

I'd choose Sleep Walking, Wonderland and Piri because i think these would be the most friendly to introduce them to the harder stuff
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Let‘s discuss everyone:
What are the three dc songs you would show to non-fans?

Personally I would choose:
Sleep-Walking, Chase Me and Wake Up.

Sleep-Walking: To show the variety of dc.
Chase Me: I always love showing debut songs.
Wake Up: It‘s such a fun and up-beat song. I think that this one shows another facet of dc.

I would throw potential new fans right into the deep end :llama_squish:


You & I. Because this was the song that finally dragged my arse into the Nightmare....

I would also show them Mayday & Piri. and I would also show them Lucky Strike and Really Really...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Well for me it would depend who they are, like are they a BG stan? Then I would show them not only Chase me and PIRI but also covers like Bang Bang Bang, Lucky Strike and Really Really.
Or are they a GG stan? Then I would show them Chase me and the choreography to it, You and I and PIRI and also some of their B-sides like July 7th, Trap, Lullaby etc.
If they were a neutral non-kpop fan I would show them Chase Me, a few of their covers, You and I, Good Night, PIRI and some of their b-sides.
So year, it would depend who I was showing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread