Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (34 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Omg I'm gonna have to watch this later.
:pandaamazed:
Please do! It really shows their personalities and Terry also has over a million subscribers so I hope it will give DC more exposure :)
 

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Someone just sent me this video. I have actually subscribed to this guys channel and his friend's channel called Bubbly and I have spoken to her on many accounts on Patreon. but anyway here it is:
Their vibe is so good and chill, love it. They're so natural.
!!! :pepeheart:DAMI (ladies in suits is a major weakness of mine) She's so savage and beautiful I love her
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Their vibe is so good and chill, love it. They're so natural.

!!! :pepeheart:DAMI (ladies in suits is a major weakness of mine) She's so savage and beautiful I love her
Yes I know! Even Terry said they are so natural!

I love how she just kept rapping to every song that came up without any problems!

lol I agree! Yoohyeon in a suit kills me!


 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yes I know! Even Terry said they are so natural!

I love how she just kept rapping to every song that came up without any problems!

lol I agree! Yoohyeon in a suit kills me!


HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THAT BEFORE OML :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
She looks great huh? :pandahappy::pandalove::queen:
It amazes me that she still manages to keep her feminine charm in a suit!
I know! :pepeheart::llama_lovely: I hope I can see more of that
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
New MV! And there was no one left:



Also please tell me if you are going to change your username as it's annoying and confusing when your old username doesn't come up as a tag and I don't know what your new username is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread