Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (34 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Yes exactly! For me it was JiU as my ultimate bias, but Yoohyeon had been wrecking me hard, so now I gave in and made them both my ultimate biases lol
I might have to do the same with Gahyeon. Because I've always found her to be cute and adorable. But she snatched my wig with her visuals, styling and rap in Piri!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I might have to do the same with Gahyeon. Because I've always found her to be cute and adorable. But she snatched my wig with her visuals, styling and rap in Piri!
Well this is why I don't blame people when they say they have an OT7 lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Back when I was actively learning to tell each member apart, this is one of the videos I watched. I was having a hard time telling them apart and I still to this day mix them up a few times; usually SuA and Siyeon.
Yeah, SuA and Siyeon was the hardest to tell apart for me as well and it took about 4 months before I could tell them about without thinking about it.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yeah, SuA and Siyeon was the hardest to tell apart for me as well and it took about 4 months before I could tell them about without thinking about it.
Yeah, I now can tell them without thinking most of the times; but there are still a few times when I mix them up. 🙂
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yeah, I now can tell them without thinking most of the times; but there are still a few times when I mix them up. 🙂
Yeah it can definitely happen which is weird because they are completely different lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
It's great that they have female InSomnia on this show, not that male InSomnia's don't deserve to be there but it's great that they acknowledge the female fans.
When I was a huge fan of AKB48, in the variety shows, they had mostly male fans, like 5 male fans to 1 female fan.
So this is great for the female fans of Dreamcatcher but I also think it's because DC has more female fans than male fans anyway.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread