Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (12 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
The activity in this thread has been so weird, it feels like I am posting to a brick wall lol
I am here. I have noticed that kind of movement myself other times. At least, I may say that I had a power failure today until now. I'm not much inclined to comment much anyway. Many times I can't even come up with anything to say.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I am here. I have noticed that kind of movement myself other times. At least, I may say that I had a power failure today until now. I'm not much inclined to comment much anyway. Many times I can't even come up with anything to say.
Yeah I have noticed you have been posting content which I thank you for.

It's like almost everyone has forgotten this thread exists.

I dunno if there is any point when people don't come here.
The thread had good activity not so long ago, and I was a lot more excited to post, but now it's a bit boring.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Yeah I have noticed you have been posting content which I thank you for.

It's like almost everyone has forgotten this thread exists.

I dunno if there is any point when people don't come here.
The thread had good activity not so long ago, and I was a lot more excited to post, but now it's a bit boring.
I really don't know why the thread is now so slow. I'll keep posting anyway.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I really don't know why the thread is now so slow. I'll keep posting anyway.
Hmm maybe it's time for a tag meeting? If this place can't get any activity going, then there really isn't any point me coming here as I am busy and have my marketing and other work to do.
I love Dreamcatcher but it's also great to share the experiences with other people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread