Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (17 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Anyone else having problems with notifications from threads you 'Watch'?

I keep missing updates from all my watched threads, which I have to go through and click 'unwatch' and 'watch' again to temporarily get notifications working. It's annoying to keep having to do this. Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?

Anyway, it's good to see the threads are actually still active lol.
I have problems too. Tough it seems to only happen with the dc thread
Do they just happen in the Dreamcatcher threads or is it all the threads you watch?
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do they just happen in the Dreamcatcher threads or is it all the threads you watch?
for me it‘s only the dc thread and some threads on the award section ( I literally watch the whole thing, I should get notifications for creations of threads and each and every reply in any thread)
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
for me it‘s only the dc thread and some threads on the award section ( I literally watch the whole thing, I should get notifications for creations of threads and each and every reply in any thread)
That is pretty weird because you're still getting tagged right?

I actually know very little. Aside from what I find on twitter, I know almost nothing.
Ahh I see, that's ok :) I'll try and find it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That is pretty weird because you're still getting tagged right?
tags work wonderfully. Just general notifications when I watch a thread are sometimes weird.
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
tags work wonderfully. Just general notifications when I watch a thread are sometimes weird.
I see! I hope they can start working again but saying that, this thread has had quite a bit of activity lately which is so awesome!

And OMG, I just realised we are on page 30!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Do they just happen in the Dreamcatcher threads or is it all the threads you watch?
All threads I watch stop updating me with notifications. I watch all the threads of the groups underlined in my sig. All of them lose their notifications, so I have to sort it out everyday by unwatching and watching again.

Tags seem to work fine.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
All threads I watch stop updating me with notifications. I watch all the threads of the groups underlined in my sig. All of them lose their notifications, so I have to sort it out everyday by unwatching and watching again.

Tags seem to work fine.
Hmm maybe it's a forum bug then? Should we report it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hmm maybe it's a forum bug then? Should we report it?
Could do, as people are missing out on things. Is it a report done in the staff thread or somewhere else?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread