Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (14 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Well, she's been called "fake maknae" for a reason. Being the leader, I think she has largely shaped Dreamcatcher as a whole.

Does anyone agree with this list?


For me, I think they are all beautiful in their own right and everyone has different opinions on who they think has the best visuals.
This was just their opinion, so we shouldn't take it to heart that Handong is number 7.
I think she's beautiful and is an amazing visual.
This is something that tends to change from time to time. Right now, my ranking goes like this (this is on visuals alone):
Gahyeon
JiU
Yoohyeon
Handong
Siyeon
Sua
Dami

Now, if we are to take personality into account, JiU gets the crown.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Does anyone agree with this list?


For me, I think they are all beautiful in their own right and everyone has different opinions on who they think has the best visuals.
This was just their opinion, so we shouldn't take it to heart that Handong is number 7.
I think she's beautiful and is an amazing visual.
My list would be:
1. JiU
2. Yoohyeon
3. Gahyeon
4. SuA
5. Handong
6. Dami
7. Siyeon

I still think Siyeon is gorgeous and I think she has the best voice of the group though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread