Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (14 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


THIS PERFORMANCE IS EVERYTHING​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Anyone else in love with this special clip​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really love the intro to this! Amazing!


I love that they are having fun! What is Dami doing? lmao
IKR Dami baby. what r you doing?
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
My list would be:
1. JiU
2. Yoohyeon
3. Gahyeon
4. SuA
5. Handong
6. Dami
7. Siyeon

I still think Siyeon is gorgeous and I think she has the best voice of the group though.
Siyeon is my favorite vocalist.👍

Thank you for all of the posts @Bagliun_Edar Can't believe we are on page 32 now!
Here is some GaDong:
I'm not sure posting a single media item per post is the best way though. I'm trying to avoid each page getting too busy, causing it to take too long to load like it happened on akp; but it may cause each media item harder to be seen for the sheer number of them. I'm undecided on the best way to do it. Should I cram many items on a single post or keep doing it as I have been doing?



Anyone else in love with this special clip​
The dorky queens.❤
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Siyeon is my favorite vocalist.👍


I'm not sure posting a single media item per post is the best way though. I'm trying to avoid each page getting too busy, causing it to take too long to load like it happened on akp; but it may cause each media item harder to be seen for the sheer number of them. I'm undecided on the best way to do it. Should I cram many items on a single post or keep doing it as I have been doing?


The dorky queens.❤
I think Yoohyeon is my favourite vocalist but I think Siyeon is better.

Well, you could do about 2 or 3 media items per post? If you do too many in one post, you are correct in saying that it gets too busy and the page takes longer to load.
When I was in the Dreamcatcher thread on AKP, it was kinda annoying when I tried to click on reply but kept on missing it because the page was still loading 😂
So I would so 2 or 3 media items per post at the maximum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread