- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Okay, I'll leave you with this:yeah I should go sleep now too
hope to wake up with alot more dc content here to like![]()
Okay, I'll leave you with this:yeah I should go sleep now too
hope to wake up with alot more dc content here to like![]()
You think police Yoohyeon comes with handcuffs? lolI'm in love! She can certainly arrest me anytime! 😍🥰
I love you for thisOkay, I'll leave you with this:
Indeed! We mustn't stop but also mustn't spam either, so we'll keep doing what we're doing!Now on to the century (100) guys!
I'm sure we'll reach it in no time.
Whatever she has in store, I'll welcome it with open arms! 😂😍You think police Yoohyeon comes with handcuffs? lol
Same. This is a good song!I love Siyeon's voice!
yess...tho i feel like lurker here xDWe now have 1k replies in this thread! Congratulations everyone!
You're welcome anytime!yess...tho i feel like lurker here xD
thank you guys for the effort
sooner or later ill post anything DC-related