- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
www.instagram.com
Hmm weird! Why didn't it come up as the normal Instagram information?![]()
JIU DREAMCATCHER 지유 on Instagram: "190319💡 Departure Incheon International Airport . . Cr. SleepWalking_DC #dreamcatcher#jiu#kimminji#지유#김민지 #드림캐쳐#دريم_كاتشر#jiupdates#happyfaceentertainment#ジユ#piri @jiu.minji"
1,122 likes, 1 comments - jiu.minji on March 20, 2019: "190319💡 Departure Incheon International Airport . . Cr. SleepWalking_DC #dreamcatcher#jiu#kimminji#지유#김민지 #드림캐쳐#دريم_كاتشر#jiupdates#happyfaceentertainment#ジユ#piri @jiu.minji". www.instagram.com
I came across this same problem a few days ago, but right then, the site was experiencing problems. I just posted something from twitter and it did right.![]()
JIU DREAMCATCHER 지유 on Instagram: "190319💡 Departure Incheon International Airport . . Cr. SleepWalking_DC #dreamcatcher#jiu#kimminji#지유#김민지 #드림캐쳐#دريم_كاتشر#jiupdates#happyfaceentertainment#ジユ#piri @jiu.minji"
1,122 likes, 1 comments - jiu.minji on March 20, 2019: "190319💡 Departure Incheon International Airport . . Cr. SleepWalking_DC #dreamcatcher#jiu#kimminji#지유#김민지 #드림캐쳐#دريم_كاتشر#jiupdates#happyfaceentertainment#ジユ#piri @jiu.minji". www.instagram.com
I see, I'm glad it's not just me then lolI came across this same problem a few days ago, but right then, the site was experiencing problems. I just posted something from twitter and it did right.