- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Yeah... and what happened to the 50 pages milestone?Page 63! We're well on our way to 100!
What do you mean?Yeah... and what happened to the 50 pages milestone?
When one of the group threads reach 50 pages, the admins were to do something, I don't know exactly what. I think they noticed Dreamcatcher's thread, but I haven't known anything beyond that.What do you mean?
Oh yeah it's supposed to be a custom made badge of the group the thread is a representation of.When one of the group threads reach 50 pages, the admins were to do something, I don't know exactly what. I think they noticed Dreamcatcher's thread, but I haven't known anything beyond that.