- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Her smile is everything!
I love Diamond too; but I initially preferred Piri and I still do.I actually now prefer Diamond when before I preferred PIRI, I still love it though!
Just a little curious; all if them at once? or one at a time?I just got all 8 DC badges! I have the official badge plus all 7 of the members!![]()
One at a time lol but I got SuA earlier since it was the 100k posts award and you could pick any badge you want.Just a little curious; all if them at once? or one at a time?
Okay, I got Dreamcatcher and JiU by post count, and Gfriend by 100k. I look forward for the next one; but I don't know which one to pick.One at a time lol but I got SuA earlier since it was the 100k posts award and you could pick any badge you want.
I saw them. "HappyFace Entertainment", Dreamcatcher Company is going by the old name. Right now, I'm not interested.have you all seen the company badges![]()