Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (231 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Ok, now some people talk a load of BS and this person is doing exactly that! I'm sorry for the negative post that is coming up and I'm sorry that we are going down this road of cultural appropriation again, it seems like there are the few who are really trying to take offence.
It seems like this subject has come up more frequently and I'm just wondering is this going to cause a problem for the group sometime in the future?
They have even mentioned Oh My Girl for using feather headbands as well.














 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok, now some people talk a load of BS and this person is doing exactly that! I'm sorry for the negative post that is coming up and I'm sorry that we are going down this road of cultural appropriation again, it seems like there are the few who are really trying to take offence.
It seems like this subject has come up more frequently and I'm just wondering is this going to cause a problem for the group sometime in the future?
They have even mentioned Oh My Girl for using feather headbands as well.














wow....this is just wow
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok, now some people talk a load of BS and this person is doing exactly that! I'm sorry for the negative post that is coming up and I'm sorry that we are going down this road of cultural appropriation again, it seems like there are the few who are really trying to take offence.
It seems like this subject has come up more frequently and I'm just wondering is this going to cause a problem for the group sometime in the future?
They have even mentioned Oh My Girl for using feather headbands as well.














I wouldn't pay much mind to this. Hopefully enough people have common sense and don't fall for it. It's not like the group's sound or music or costumes/styling have anything to do with "cultural appropriation".
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ikr? Dreamcatcher don't get much hate, but when they do, it's mainly about this cultural appropriation crap.
it's so stupid, I can't believe people would even think this!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I wouldn't pay much mind to this. Hopefully enough people have common sense and don't fall for it. It's not like the group's sound or music or costumes/styling have anything to do with "cultural appropriation".
Well I wouldn't but this topic has been coming up frequently about their name.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well I wouldn't but this topic has been coming up frequently about their name.
Yeah but hopefully it's just a vocal minority. It seems to be just people desperately reaching to drag the group, as long as enough people keep their senses about them, it shouldn't cause a big controversy. Especially when the members themselves haven't done anything problematic in the slightest.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well I wouldn't but this topic has been coming up frequently about their name.
I remember this coming up. It was mentioned in the AKP forum at the time. Some people are so hyper sensitive and want to cause drama about nothing like the person that started this shit. 99.9% of people seem to not care at all about what this person was trying to push.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ok, now some people talk a load of BS and this person is doing exactly that! I'm sorry for the negative post that is coming up and I'm sorry that we are going down this road of cultural appropriation again, it seems like there are the few who are really trying to take offence.
It seems like this subject has come up more frequently and I'm just wondering is this going to cause a problem for the group sometime in the future?
They have even mentioned Oh My Girl for using feather headbands as well.














this is some major bs. I am getting pissed with these accusations.
I am honestly too nice or else I would have been fighting with that person.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I remember this coming up. It was mentioned in the AKP forum at the time. Some people are so hyper sensitive and want to cause drama about nothing like the person that started this shit. 99.9% of people seem to not care at all about what this person was trying to push.
The funny thing is, I've actually seen people follow what these people say, like there was someone who asked the question of why it was cultural appropriation and then they said 'oh ok, I will make sure to warn everyone about this group then'.
It may sound silly but word of mouth can get around quite quickly.
Still, we shouldn't have too much to worry about right now, I'm just wondering if this is going to be a problem in the future.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
this is some major bs. I am getting pissed with these accusations.
I am honestly too nice or else I would have been fighting with that person.
You and me both! But we should expect a lot more of this type of thing when they get a lot more popular.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You and me both! But we should expect a lot more of this type of thing when they get a lot more popular.
yeah I know. That's why I wanna stay nice and don't do something on twitter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread