Group [OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread (20 Viewers)

Who is your Dreamcatcher bias?

  • JiU

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • SuA

    Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Siyeon

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Handong

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Yoohyeon

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Dami

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Gahyeon

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • OT7

    Votes: 16 17.2%

  • Total voters
    93

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,410
Reactions Received
59,445
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
492,794
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Would someone be willing to help me get to know them better? I love their song "Bon Voyage" but I don't know much about them or the members.
here you go ~

they're all weird & great individuals, that's why we love them so much :lisalaugh:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and naevis
Joined
20 October 2023
Messages
28
Reactions Received
23
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180
Fandom
InSomnia
Gender
Male
Would someone be willing to help me get to know them better? I love their song "Bon Voyage" but I don't know much about them or the members.
For personality I think best would be to watch this is series from insomnicsy. And whole this channel is great to get to know DC.
For MVs - the best would be to watch them in chronological order, because they come in series. ( Not all, but most).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread